mask chain Baltic Sea
incl. 19% VAT
Taking off your reusable mask without touching it? No problem for our mask chain! It also helps to keep our streets and oceans clean as you’ll never lose your mask again. Additionally, every fask mask holder means one piece of ghost net less is haunting the seas. So it’s not only stylish, but protects yourself, others and the environment.
Save the seas. Wear a net. Wear a mask.
About the mask chain:
- handmade from our Baltic Sea net
- grey with white/blue accents
- around 2 mm diameter
- around 72 cm long
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- easily attached with silver stainless steel clasps
- comes with a small Bracenet tag
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered 2017, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and metal clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
(We only sell the mask chain, without mouth protection.)
Thanks to our partners:
For every sold Baltic Sea mask chain, we donate 1€ to our partner organisation Healthy Seas.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.