Manta Ray Bracenet
AVAILABLE FOR ORDER FROM AUGUST 1ST AT 8:00 AM!
ONLY 315 PIECES AVAILABLE
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We create our sustainable bracelets from ghost nets that we have recovered from the seas – or from discarded fishing nets so that these won’t even end up at sea. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Manta Rays are our marine animals of the month in August. In line with that, we are crafting the Manta Ray Bracenet for you, made from two pieces of former fishing nets, a stainless steel magnetic clasp and an exclusive pendant engraved with a Manta Ray design. The black strand comes from our former fishing net “Black Sea,” and the blue one was part of a connecting piece used to secure a patch in our “Red Sea” fishing net. We have chosen nets that reflect the colours of the Manta Ray: dark on top, light from below!
About the bracelet:
- Made from two strands of former fishing nets (⌀ 4 mm each)
- Black/Blue (colours & knots stem from the nets!)
- Black stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo
- Black stainless steel pendant with Manta Ray engraving (illustrated by Mers from the BRACENET team)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.