The Malta Keychain reminds you of your positive contribution to saving the oceans whenever you open the front door! The net was recovered by the Heritage Malta Project in the Mediterranean Sea off Malta. Made from ghost netting that would otherwise continue to drift through the oceans, it helps save marine life and preserve ecosystems. Join Bracenet in spreading the message to protect the oceans and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Learn more about the Heritage Malta Project here.
About the keychain:
- white with rosé setting or navy blue with black setting
- without knot
- high quality stainless steel setting in black matt or rosé gold with engraved logo
- length incl. setting approx. 8-9 cm
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- unique, may differ slightly from the picture
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- environmentally friendly cleaned
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product from a piece of fishing net and stainless steel frame
- color comes from the real net
- net was recovered by the Heritage Malta Project in the Mediterranean Sea
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine life.