Keychain Glacier Bay
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We create our sustainable keychains from ghost nets that we have recovered from the seas – or from discarded fishing nets so that these won’t even end up at sea. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
We manufacture this Glacier Bay Keychain from discarded fishing nets that we have received from a fishery in Bantry Bay, Ireland. We personally transform them by hand in Hamburg from dangerous plastic waste into your statement for marine conservation!
ABOUT THE BRACELET:
- Discarded fishing net from Bantry Bay, Ireland (6 mm ⌀, 13 cm long).
- Blue & turquoise (color & knot stem from the net!)
- Stainless steel socket with BRACENET logo (silver)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Many thanks to our partners: