Keychain Flores Sea
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We create our sustainable keychains from ghost nets that we have recovered from the seas – or from discarded fishing nets so that these won’t even end up at sea. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
We manufacture these Flores Sea Keychains from old, particularly colourful fishing ropes. We personally transform them by hand in Hamburg from dangerous plastic waste into your statement for marine conservation!
ABOUT THE KEYCHAIN:
- Made from former fishing ropes (9 mm ⌀, 13 cm long)
- Twisted from many coloured strands (original form and colours from the rope!)
- Stainless steel socket with BRACENET logo (silver or black)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Many thanks to our partners: