Keychain Bering sea
This Bracenet Bering Sea keychain reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled out of recovered ghost nets that would otherwise still haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Bracenet:
- shining purple with yellow pieces of net
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- matt black or matt gold/rosé stainless steel cap and engraved logo
- silver/black key rings with black cap, rose gold key rings with gold/rosé cap
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- length incl. clasp: 10-11 cm
- net recovered 2017, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
For every sold Bering Sea Keychain, we donate 1€ to our partner organisation Healthy Seas.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.