Indian Ocean – Turtle Bracenet
A Bracenet for you, the seas and sea turtles: Each Indian Ocean Turtle Bracenet means one less piece of ghost net – and is a conversation starter at the same time. Spread the message for ocean conservation with Bracenet: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Learn more about the non-profit organization Olive Ridley Project here.
About the bracelet:
- double Row Indian Ocean Net.
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- approx. 2 x 4 mm diameter
- extra thick magnetic clasp (6mm) made of stainless steel for a secure hold in black matt or in rose gold with Bracenet logo
- with a turtle pendant from the Olive Ridley Project (either in black or rose gold)
- one of a kind, may vary slightly visually from the picture
- nickel free, water resistant & rust free
- net salvaged, environmentally friendly cleaned
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knot and color are from the real net
For every sold Olive Ridley Bracenet we donate 2 € to the Olive Ridley Project.
In addition, we regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine wildlife.