Hawaii Fußkette – PAPAHĀNAUMOKUĀKEA
Ghost nets don’t stop anywhere, not even in front of the beautiful islands of Hawaii. But you can help save the seas and marine life here together with BRACENET! Each of our Hawaii Anklets consists of a piece of old fishing net salvaged by the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project around Hawaii, and at the same time contributes to funding further recovery missions. SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
More about the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project.
About the anklet:
- around 20 cm long and 2 mm in diameter
- can be extended to 25 cm with the attached chain
- easy to put on with its small carabiners
- comes with a small Bracenet tag
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- silver stainless steel components
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- upcycling anklet made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel components
- colour originates from the real net
- cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
For every Hawaii Anklet sold, we donate €2 to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project.