Gulf of Alaska
25 € – 33 €
Every Gulf of Alaska Bracenet is made from a piece of a discarded fishing net. We upcycle the net to give them a new life outside of the landfill. Join our fight to protect the oceans and marine life: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Bracenet:
- around 3 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: gold/rosé stainless steel bayonet clasp for secure hold or regular magnetic clasp in gold/rosé matt or blue matt with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net collected and cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
And thanks to:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.