Great Pacific Garbage Patch Bracenet
25 € – 32 €
- Place a lace around your wrist
- Measure length
- Select size (total length, incl. clasp)
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Stop the flood of plastic waste! This Bracenet comes from plastic directly removed in 2020 from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. The net for this Bracenet was recovered by the Ocean Voyages Institute as part of the largest at-sea cleanup every achieved in this area. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET. Own a part of history and the only Bracenet in the world made from plastic removed from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch!
About the Bracenet:
- two-rowed, around 2 x 3 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- magnetic stainless steel clasp for secure hold
- clasp in gold/rosé matt or silver with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- gold/rose or silver tag with engraved logo of the Ocean Voyages Institute
- may still contain few grains of sand due to its structure
- net recovered in August 2020 from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
For each Bracenet 2 € are donated to the Ocean Voyages Institute (OVI). OVI is a non-profit organization dedicated to the removal of plastics in our oceans and conducts record-breaking clean up missions on open ocean.
10% will be donated to our partner organization