Ghost Net T-Shirt Tasman Sea
A t-shirt, fairly and ecologically produced. A piece of ghost net, recovered for the protection of the seas. Together: a strong statement for the healthy future of our world! That’s why we’ve added a piece of ghost net to the hem of our Bracenet t-shirts. Cozy, stylish and spreads a message.
Note: We recommend removing the net application for washing to avoid any microplastic leakage
About the t-Shirt:
- 100 % Fairtrade certified organic cotton, plastic-free (except the ghost net, of course)
- large BRACENET logo on the front and smaller “SAVE THE SEAS. WEAR A NET” print on the sleeve
- Tasman Sea ghost net at hem, can easily be removed and reattached
- available in white
- Women: Slightly fitted at waist, rolled up at sleeves, longer at the back
- Men: slightly fitted at shoulders & sleeves, crew neck
- Neutral® complies with the highest social, ethical and environmental standards. The t-shirts are certified with the EU Ecolabel.
- Ghost net recovered and cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- Produced by hand in our manufactory in Hamburg
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.