Earrings North Sea II
Our Bracenet upcycling earrings set a strong statement for marine conservation! They are made from recovered ghost nets, which we have given a new life by hand in our Hamburg manufactory. They used to threaten the oceans and marine life, now they decorate your face: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the earrings:
- light blue/sea green
- around 2 cm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- gold plated stainless steel clasp
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel clasp
- colour originates from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.