Earrings Black Sea
Our Bracenet upcycling earrings set a strong statement for marine conservation! They are made from old fishing nets, which we have given a new life by hand in our Hamburg manufactory. They used to threaten the oceans and marine life, now they decorate your face: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the earrings:
- length 3.8 cm, wide max. 1.7 cm
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- silver plated stainless steel clasp
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel clasp
- colour originates from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.