Dolly Ropes Earrings
Our Bracenet upcycling earrings set a strong statement for marine conservation! Our latest edition is made from so-called “dolly ropes” which are used to protect fishing nets that are dragged across the ocean floor. Many of these plastic threads get lost and drift through the oceans or onto the beach as plastic waste.
We lovingly handcrafted the recovered dolly ropes to give them a new life. They used to threaten the oceans and marine life, now they decorate your face: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Learn more about dolly ropes in our latest blog post!
About the earrings:
- around 2 cm diameter and around 6 cm length of the dolly ropes
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- gold plated stainless steel clasp
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- dolly ropes recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel clasp
- colour originates from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.