Dog Leash Labrador Sea II
Our new and optimized Labrador Sea II dog leash made from the ropes of former fishing equipment will reliably accompany you and your dog on all your adventures! It is particularly stable and safe and ready for lots of time outside. At the same time, it sets a strong statement for marine conservation. Woof woof!
About the dog leash:
- Stable and tear resistant rope for safe guidance
- Bolt carabiners provide a secure hold
- Weather resistant and water repellent
- 2 m length, adjustable to 1.20 m and 1.50 m
- weight: ca. 220 g
- Your unique upcycling statment – may vary slightly from the pictures
- Leash: strong rope from ghost nets or discarded fishing nets, approx. 10 mm, red-white with green accents or green-white with red accents (HDPE)
- Bolt carabiner: stainless steel, 64 mm long, with swivel
- Rings: stainless steel, 25 x 4 mm
- Loop with engraved BRACENET logo: zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
- End caps: Brass, nickel-plated
- Made by hand with love in Hamburg
- Made from old fishing nets
- Cleaned in an environmentally friendly way by our partner Nofir
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.