Dog Leash Labrador Sea II
Woof woof! With the Dog Leash Labrador Sea II, your four-legged friend will set a statement for sustainability in your local park. Every dog leash means one piece of ghost net less and helps to save marine animals and preserve ecosystems. Also, as nets are made to withstand adverse conditions, they can take a little beating – so there’s nothing in the way of fun or games!
About the dog leash:
- Length adjustable to ca. 1.25 metres, 1.5 metres and 2 metres
- Good grip for a secure lead
- Easy handling due to clip carabiner
- Robust and tear-resistant rope
- Water- and weatherproof
- Each product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Leash: ca. 8-10 mm, blue-white with red accents (HDPE) / red-white with green accents (HDPE) / bluegreen-white with red accents (HDPE
- Clip swirl carabiner in antique brass optic made from steel, 25 mm x 60 mm with 10 mm inner diameter
- Nylon cord: to attach the carabiner
- Rings in antique brass optic made from stainless steel, 25mm diameter
- Ropes from recovered ghost nets or retired fishing gear
- Nets recovered August 2017
- Cleaned in an environmentally friendly way by our partner Nofir
- Handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
For every sold Labrador Sea II dog leash, we donate 5 € to our partner organisation Healthy Seas.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.