Camera strap Yellow Sea
Our Yellow Sea camera strap is an upcycled product made from recovered ghost nets or retired fishing gear. The 8 mm thick lines were originally made for particularly adverse conditions at sea and are now starting a new life as reliable camera accessories. Whether you’re shooting in the studio, documenting city life or capturing holiday memories, this sustainable camera strap will accompany you and your camera on all your photographic adventures.
About the camera strap:
- Robust and tear-resistant rope to carry your camera safely with style
- Compatible with all cameras that have a mounting option
- Easy handling to quickly swap your camera
- Comfortable length to wear camera around neck or over shoulder
- Each product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- 8 mm diameter, 90 cm or 110 cm length
- Yellow rope with red or green accents (HDPE)
- Blue wrapping from the inner material of our Atlantic Sea net (HDPE)
- Silver components in stainless steel and nickel-plated brass and steel
- Water- and weatherproof
- Ropes from recovered ghost nets or retired fishing gear
- Cleaned in an environmentally friendly way by our partner Nofir
- Handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.