BRACENET x Småland BracenetNew
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! Because we make your sustainable bracelet from the most dangerous kind of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
The size-adjustable BRACENET x SMÅLAND Bracenet was created in collaboration with the Swedish provinces of Småland and Öland. They invited our founding team, Madeleine and Benjamin, for a cultural vacation with sustainable experiences in southern Sweden. Their verdict: an amazing region with plenty to explore! In their blog, you’ll find many tips for your own journey.
About the Bracelet:
- Made from our former fishing net “Baffin Bay”
- Dark blue, flattened netting (approx. 2 x 4 mm)
- Size-adjustable from approx. 17–26 cm
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo & Småland engraving (silver)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventive measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine wildlife