Bracenet x everwave – Oceanlover Bundle
Not only ghost nets are threatening our oceans, but also a lot of other plastic waste that often enters the oceans via rivers. This is exactly where the startup everwave comes in: They collect plastic waste using innovative technologies such as artificially intelligent waste collection boats and stationary river platforms. You now have a chance to contribute to the fight against ghost nets and litter in our rivers at the same time: with our Bracenet x everwave – Oceanlover Bundle!
„We all love the ocean and want to protect it. Our bundle not only compensates for waste, but at the same time draws attention to the pollution of our waters.” (Clemens from everwave)
Click here to learn more about the Oceanlover Bundle and the int. OCEAN FILM TOUR vol. 8
- A size-adjustable Tasman Sea Bracenet made from former fishing nets
- A DIN A4 art print from everwave (by Davina Cochrane) on Hahnemühle paper, a statement against plastic waste (The art print comes with a white frame, which you can cut off if you like)
- An exclusive poster hanger held up by a ghost net string
- With your support, everwave can collect 10 kg of trash from a river
- You will receive a certificate for this waste collection after your order by e-mail
This cooperation developed in the context of the International Ocean Film Tour. Therefore, we are happy to donate 2 Euro for every bundle sold to the donation partners of the International Ocean Film Tour!
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.