Every Baltic Sea Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the bracelet:
- gray with white/blue accents
- two-rowed, around 2 x 2,5 mm diameter
- made from a piece of former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: silver stainless steel bayonet clasp for secure hold or regular magnetic clasp in gold/rosé matt or black matt with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- net recovered in Feburary 2017, cleaned in an environmentally
- Handwork in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a real piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour are from the real net
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.