25 € – 32 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Turquoise water, turquoise bracenet? Yes! The former fishing net for this bracenet comes directly from the Azores. Marine explorer Jorge Fontes found it in August 2021 on the coast of Ilha do Faial. Now we’re turning it into your upcycling statement for marine conservation. SAVE THE OCEANS, WEAR A NET!
About the bracelet:
- Fishing net found on the Azores coast.
- Flat, turquoise-green net (approx. 6 mm wide, 3 mm high)
- Made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- Blue magnetic clasp (6mm) made of stainless steel for secure hold with engraved BRACENET logo
- Unique, may differ slightly from the picture
- Nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
Manufacturing of the bracelet:
- Fishing net found on the Azores coastline
- Environmentally friendly cleaned
- Handmade in Hamburg
We’d like to thank our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventive measures and support many other projects to protect the seas and marine life.